A massive thank you to the lovely Grateful Geek (https://gratefulnerd.wordpress.com) for nominating me! This is my first time, and I couldn’t be more excited, obviously, so here goes.
The rules are:
1. Mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them.
2. Answer 11 questions by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
4. Create your own 11 questions for them to answer and let the nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
So here are her questions that I answered:
1. Who is your heroine/hero that has made you who you are today that is non-famous?
That would definitely have to be my best friend/ soul brother Ananda. He told me I was good enough to actually write something. And make people laugh.
If you’re reading this, you know you’re special!
2. Who is your heroine/hero that has made you who you are today that is famous?
I really like Jim Parsons’ character Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang Theory. I’m obsessed with how he thinks and talks and the way he looks at things. Apart from the fact that he’s the one guy who totally cracks me up.
(“I’m not crazy: my Mother had me tested.”)
3. How do you feel about life, love, the universe and everything (crazy long I know)?
What I feel about life? Never take it seriously. Just laugh, live it to the fullest, sounds cliché, but you know it’s true: basically, let the chips fall where they may.
Love is a beautiful thing, not necessarily with a partner though. You need to love yourself enough to share it with someone else. You know there’s something wrong only when love bites you in the butt. Otherwise, hunky dory. Hahaha. Sorry, I’m rambling.
Um. Universe? It’s way tooooooo big. I haven’t seen much of it, really, of course.
About everything else? I am okay with anything so long as I am not bothering people or being insanely nosy.
4. If you had no obstacles in front of
you what would you do and why?
I would totally stop being a doctor and take up writing instead. Like serious writing.
5. What is the #1 thing on your bucket list?
Travel to Egypt.
6. If you could go up and do something nice for a random stranger what would it be?
Go up to a random stranger who’s gotten picked on for her looks and tell them they are pretty, without sounding stalkerish.
7. How do you think people see you?
Spontaneous and talkative as hell! I also like to think fun.
8. What do you think people would say about you if asked?
9. How do you perceive yourself?
Crabby. Hands down.
10. What are your 3 favorite things about yourself (can be physical or non-physical)?
My sense of humor. My eyebrow mole. I’m also a pretty great friend, I think. Ask anyone!
11. Celebrity Crush?
Tom Mison from Sleepy Hollow. 💘
Now it’s YOUR turn!
Blame Not My Thoughts – https://blamenotmythoughts.wordpress.com
The Time Traveling Writer’s Blog – https://thetimetravelingwriter.wordpress.com
Becca And Books – http://beccaandbooks.wordpress.com/
Darly – https://darlydarly.wordpress.com
ToddMedicii – https://toddmedicii.wordpress.com
Beautiful Insanity – https://insanitybeautiful.wordpress.com
Lippie Obsession – https://lippieobsession.wordpress.com
All The Best Beauty – http://allthebestbeauty.com/
Dear World… – https://sociallyawkwardbookworm.wordpress.com
Umber – https://umberays.wordpress.com
Your Questions, People:
1. How old were you when you first started blogging?
2. What is the one thing you absolutely can’t live without?
3. What do you love and what do you hate about yourself?
4. Which fictional character do you think you resemble the most?
5. Your favorite Starbucks drink?
6. What kind of movies do you like?
7. If you were to get rid of one thing in the world, what would it be?
8. What’s on your playlist right now?
9. If you were given the Cloak Of Invisibility for a single day, what would you do?
10. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
11. Would you much rather stay indoors and have some alone time, or go clubbing instead?
I realize my questions were completely random but it’s fun!