I realize I’ve been posting way too much unhappy stuff, so I thought I’d do a happy post. Let’s see how far I can get.
A huge shoutout to Natalie(https://nataliesbeautybase.wordpress.com/)!
1. The first thing that makes me happy is a good book. Right now I’m obsessed with anything Rainbow Rowell and Gillian Flynn.
3. Eating ice-cream. And Pringles. And tiramisu.
4. The smell of freshly brewed coffee.
5. Watching the rain hit the windowpanes. Don’t you just LOVE the sound of rain?!
7. Winters in India.
8. Giant furry St. Bernard dogs. They’re so cute! I would love to own one someday.
9. Working out. Which totally contradicts point #3.
10. The Big Bang Theory, Sleepy Hollow, Penny Dreadful, Supernatural and Outlander.
11. The movies Flipped, Frozen and Little Manhattan. *Awwww*
12. Throw pillows.
14. Looking at baby pictures of me, back when everything was okay.
15. Online shopping.
17. Makeup palettes.
18. Blazers. Ripped jeans. Anything with studs.
19. Sitting on a park bench listening to music, with nobody bothering me.
20. Hot chocolate in the middle of the night.
21. Microwave recipes. How lazy can I get? Hahaha.
22. Beaches on full moon nights.
23. Having a zit-free month.
24. Dressing up and staying in. Don’t laugh.
25. Occasional bondings with Mum over some new Kardashian drama.
26. Getting snail mail. And packages. Ooooh.
27. Superhero tees. Anything Batman makes me happy.
28. Junk jewelry.
29. When the pizza guy shows up ten minutes early.
31. Superwoman Lilly Singh.
32. Meghan Trainor, Blake Shelton and Taylor Swift songs.
33. Doing the crossword puzzle.
34. Good hair days.
35. Having people comment on my blogs! I love y’all so much💖
36. Hanging out with my favorite cousin.
37. Buying friends presents. The giant smiles on their faces – priceless!
38. Having totally pig-free days. If you read my blogs you’ll know why.
39. Dancing to 90s music with socks on.
40. Oversized hoodies!!!!
41. Taking the perfect selfie, looking at it, only to delete it a moment later.🙈
42. MAC and Too Faced and Benefit and Urban Decay and Stila and Tarte and Bite and and and…
44. The smell of freshly mowed grass.
45. Making the perfect omlette. *lol*
46. Indian outfits.
47. Drinking tea without burning my tongue!
48. Doodling on the corner of my notebooks.
49. Wrapping myself up in the comforter like a burrito when it’s cold but the air conditioning is still on at full blast!
50. Blogging. Ah. Happiness.
Oh look! I actually managed it! Tell me some of the things that make you happy, in the comments below:)