I survived my blood test. I managed not to splatter the walls. Or cry. Or gouge out the technician’s eyes.
Thank you, each and every one of you, for being so lovely and supportive, while I freaked out on you guys like a hypertensive headless chicken.
Speaking of chicken, I had tons of it last night, because, let’s be realistic here – I lost GALLONS of blood, hence GALLONS of calories, and I needed to replenish. Urgently.
So. This happened.
So I thought I’d stop procastinating and get on with all the awards I’d left pending.
First off, the Creative Blogger Award!
This award asks us to post 5 random facts about ourselves and nominate others.
Here are five random facts about me:
1. I’m shy and I hate crowds. So I dress up and stay home – taking selfies and deleting them. God, I am so weird.
2. I have a super short attention span but, I can concentrate when I’m taking pictures, or blogging, or reading a gripping novel.
3. I love donuts. And pizza. And ice cream. And chicken. My ideal meal would be something that combines it all, without me getting several heart attacks.
4. I’m obsessed with hoarding stuff. Shoes, makeup, notebooks with spiral binding… You name it.
5. I’m an only child, and I wish I had an older brother.
Next up, the Liebster Award!
1. Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Copy these rules in the post.
6. ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
Three amazing people happened to nominate me; I’ll answer Paul’s (https://captainsspeech.wordpress.com) questions first. Because he’s awesomesauce:D
1. Describe, in detail, the most awkward situation you’ve ever been in.
When I dated this guy and he walked out in the middle of the date, and I was left sitting there like an utter moron.
2. When was the last time you used your car horn and why?
This morning. A bozo would have crashed into me otherwise!!
3. If I gave you one million dollars right now (don’t get your hopes up), what would you do with it?
I would totally get bariatric surgery so I don’t eat as much.
I know, I know. I’m shallow!
4. What song describes you?
Numb, by Linkin Park.
5. If I put your favourite cake in front of you and said you’d have to wait five hours for utensils and a plate, would you wait, or dig right in and eat it with your hands?
I would stick my face in it. Like, motorboat it, lol. I sound like suchhhh a perv.
6. Out of all the contacts in your phone, how many of them do you talk/text on a regular basis?
About five. I hate texting people.
7. Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met?
Nobody, really. I lead a sad sack life. Hahahah.
8. When you wash your hands, do you wet your hands first and then apply soap, or do you put soap on your hands first and then apply water?
Wet my hands first. Why, is that weird? Is that wrong? Panic attack!
9. What are your favourite pizza toppings?
Pineapple. I AM NOT NUTS.
10. What’s your first memory?
My first ever proper drawing. By “proper”, I mean you could tell I’d drawn a person. And not random sticks. I was about three. 🙂
Here are the lovely Shubhada’s (https://loveexpressing.wordpress.com/) questions, and my answers:
1. Where would your dream house be situated? And what would it be? (A cottage, a bungalow, a flat, a caravan, anything!)
A cottage. In a vineyard. With Jude Law maybe? Hahaha.
2. Which character from a novel are you similar to?
Ooooh. This is hard. I’d say Mia Thermopolis. But I’ve grown up now. I’m totally not kidding.
3. One word that describes you aptly.
4. What does the colour ‘red’ signify to you?
5. Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert?
That depends. I’m shy around people at first and then…
I go yapyapyapyap!
6. If you were an ice cream, which flavour would you be?
Mint with chocolate chips. Just. I don’t know. Don’t ask me why!
7. What would the last line of your autobiography read? (Ok, I stole this question from a magazine, but I love this question!)
“And she still lives on, rocking a nude lipstick.”
8. If you were stuck on an island, and you were allowed to have three things, what would they be?
Sunscreen. Kindle. Foooooood – Pringles.
9. If you were capable of doing magic, what magic would you do? (Being invisible, reading people’s minds, riding a broomstick – hard to choose, eh?)
I’d totally choose invisibility. Just so I could totally be myself and not have people look at me funny. 🙂
10. If you were Archie, whom would you choose, Betty or Veronica?
Betty! She’s cute, down to earth and not stuck up, like Ronnie can be sometimes.
Finally, Gaurav’s (https://gauravchaplot.wordpress.com) questions:
1. What 5 things would you pack first and foremost for a zombie apocalypse?
Phone. Pepper spray. Tent. Food. Sunscreen!!!
I had no idea how to respond to this!
2. If you could live the life of someone for one day, who would it be?
Emma Watson. She is so flawless and British and happy. (My answers are making NO sense whatsoever.)
3. What’s your favorite go-to snack?
4. Describe yourself in one word.
Fun. Fun. Fun. Also, neurotic.
5. What is your dream destination?
6. What type of personality do you consider yourself? (Free willed, conservative, forever happy etc.)
I guess I’m bipolar. I’m totally serious.
7. Name 5 things that you totally hate.
Nose picking. People who don’t know deodorants exist. Sass-mouthing. Self-obsessed people. And, the Bengal government. I wish they’d all get swine flu and died.
8. What’s your favorite sport?
Soccer. The players are cute. I still have a crush on Michael Owen. 😀
9. What is your favorite music genre?
10. Which old school video game do you absolutely love?
Super Mario!! Who doesn’t?
Okay, I’d like to nominate the following people for both awards:
Sketch Universe – http://sketchuniverse.wordpress.com/
1. How long have you been blogging, and what’s your favorite part about it?
2. Do you like wearing sneakers?
3. What inspired the name of your blog?
4. Do you think love is over-rated?
5. If you happened to get stuck in the elevator, how would you deal?
6. What would your dream job be?
7. Which celebrity would you totally date?
8. What’s your favorite part about travel?
9. Do you believe in watching calories?
10. What kind of people annoy you the most?
Once again, a massive thank you to all the people who’ve tolerated my belly-aching so far, I promise to be my usual self very, very soon! I love, love, love you ALL *GIANT PANDA HUGS*:)