More awards in my kitty, yay! *happy dance*
Karen (https://shadebutnoshade.wordpress.com/) nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award.
Bookworm with Opinions (https://mperfectioninanutshell.wordpress.com) nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award.
Do check out their blogs, these girls kick some serious butt!
The rules for both these awards:
1. Post the award logo on your blog.
2. State five random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate others.
Five random facts about me:
1. I’m addicted to blogging, in case you can’t tell. I make it a point to post every single effing day. It’s like my blog and I – we’re in the Honeymoon phase, y’all. We’re in LOVE.
2. I’m a Cancerian – and I take Linda Goodman very seriously. Also, I’m crabby.
3. When I’m sad, I buy lipstick. And yes, I’m nearly always broke from shopping. I bought this today. And well, I’m luuuuurvin’ it.
4. I love citrusy scents – I carry a travel size perfume in my bag and I’ve sprayed people on the bus with it when they weren’t looking, because their sweat smells were making me puke. I also carry a citrusy sanitizer and I use it two billion times a day. Not kidding. Well maybe not two billion times, but still.
While telling myself this:
5. I want to go on a proper date that does not involve computer screens.
I’d like to nominate the following amazing people:
Akanksha – https://akankshavarma.wordpress.com
Fit for the road – https://fitfortheroad.wordpress.com
You can choose to ignore the awards. It’s totally up to you:)