Oooh, look, one more award! *I totally heard y’all yawn.*
Aren’t I fat little Miss Popular?
A massive thank you to That Disney One (https://thatdisneyone.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for the Inspirational Blogger Award.
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your post.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo on your blog.
Whoa. That’s a LOT of rules.
So here goes. SEVEN SUPER-SECRET FACTS ABOUT MOI. You might wanna get popcorn.
1. I actually survive on ice teas, in the summer. (Not the alcoholic Long-Island ones though.) It’s too hot in India to even think. I just want to semi-drown in my tea. Does that even make sense?
No post of mine is ever really complete without food reference. Get over it.
2. Speaking of booze, I’ve never gotten drunk. Or even tasted booze. Even at this ripe old age.
This is probably because I’m about as social as an armadillo.
3. I love the color white to death. And I add pops of color because, duh:
4. The first time I learned to drive, I smashed into a tree. The car ended up looking like tinfoil. Nothing happened to me though. #indestructibleSooch.
5. I love online shopping because it’s the only way I can pig out on chocolate while looking like death. 👍 Also, time for career-change maybe? E-shopping consultant. Ooooooh, I LOVE THE SOUND OF THAT!
6. I get overly attached to people way too soon. Another habit I’m trying to get rid of. Trust me, you don’t wanna be an agony aunt.
7. The last movie I watched, Deliver Us from Evil, kept me up for ten nights in a row. Funnily enough, I’ll watch it again next week.
I won’t tag specific people, because they NEVER do tags anyway and that’s just rude, so whoever’s reading this, I tag you and you and you and you…