This is a bit of a different Tag. And I totally enjoyed doing it.
A HUMONGOUS THANK YOU to Only Bad Chi (https://onlybadchi.wordpress.com/) for the nomination. You rock, girlfriend *hugs*!!!
– Open an MS Word document.
– Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
– You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
– Fill the word doc with as many words as you want.
– Once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
– Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
– You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and CAPITALS.
– However if you do, it would be best.At the end of your post write down
– No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
– Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
I obviously chose to do this tag. And the word I had to work with was – WORK.
Holy Godmother of Randomness! (I’ve set the timer and I’m doing this. Totally not cheating.) The first things that actually came to mind was Iggy Azalea’s stupid song. The work song? Yeah. It’s actually super dumb, now that I think of it, because hospitals are places you definitely do NOT associate with the work song. I’m right, right? You associate it more with the Broken song by Seether, maybe. Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ, I’m royally rambling my head off.
Also, now that I think of WORK, this little statuette totally came to mind. Work, you know? *Nudge nudge, wink wink* I’m such a giant perv, sometimes. Count on me to totally erm, mentally
besmirch works of art and their hidden good meanings. *Sigh*
This post is going nowhere. I’m bad at working with words like ‘work’. Oooh. Wisecrack. I’m funny! No? Okay. I’ll shut up now. I’m so sorry, Only Bad Chi, for letting you down. Gaaaaaah.
Word count – 157.
I’ve messed up the word count. Do not kill me.
I nominate the following blogs:
Karthik – https://royallyawesome.wordpress.com/
Mark – http://markbialczak.com/
My word for you guys – Anarchy.