I HATE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to yet another weekly blogpisode of WTF Wednesday.
I’m going to talk really quickly, so that this post does not end up as long as the Wall of China. So here goes.
WTF Moment #1:
My hospital sucks bananas! As if I haven’t mentioned that enough times already.
Thing is, the people who sweep the floors are mad at the doctors or something, and one of them actually sent this giant gust of dust flying right at me.
Now, I’m super allergic to dust. Like any other normal person.
Needless to say, I died sneezing.
WTF Moment #2:
Wednesdays are the worst. Like seriously. I had this friend give me a lift back home, and the Damn brakes of his motorbike – yes, you guessed it – failed. And it started raining. And of course the seat was wet, so it – the water, you perv – transferred to my butt. I hate rain!
I just about had a coronary, of course.
Thank God I didn’t die today. You guys would all miss me, I know.
WTF Moment #3:
No WTF Wednesday post is ever complete without some sort of Kardashian reference, so obviously when I saw that Bruce Jenner has finally become her, with a new name to match – Caitlyn Jenner, you are not helping.
She’s got better boobs than I do. At age 65. I know they’re plastic, but still. I do not need this giant complex now. Gaaaaah.
Oooh. More tags!!! Karen (https://shadebutnoshade.wordpress.com) challenged me to do this Love/Hate Tag; the rules are simple – first state Feb things you love, then ten things you hate, and nominate ten blogs.
TEN THINGS I LOVE:
This should be fun!
3. I don’t have siblings of my own, so this cousin of mine happens to be my most favorite person on earth!
4. Salad. I’ve been loving chicken tikka salad a LOT lately.
6. My hair. I’m a hair-snob.
7. The smell of new books. Oooh!
8. People who know their punctuation and grammar – how sexy is that?
9. I love the rain-splatter on car windows. Dreamy.
With soft music on.
10. Blogging. It saves me. Everyday.
TEN THINGS I HATE:
1. People who overly attached to medication. Sneeze fits? Meds. Tiny bruise? Meds. Heart break? Meds. Like, seriously?!
Gaaaaaah. It sucks bananas sometimes, being a doctor.
2. The fact that I have to go through this, half my life!
3. The Indian weather.
4. Accidentally stepping into puddles. And ruining new jeans in the process.
5. People winding me up.
6. Pigs. Duh.
7. Most of my relatives.
8. Overprotectiveness. The worst ish ever!
10. Public nose-pickers.
I won’t tag specific blogs because half the people ignore the tags. If you feel like doing it anyway, go ahead – I would love to read your posts!