I’m doing another tag yet again. Don’t bother to read, if you loathe tag blogs – it’s lame as the ‘L’ in ‘Talk’.
Frederick (https://fredtotherick.wordpress.com/) nominated me for this thingamajig. *Thank you Freddy!* Go stalk him, he’s great at pickup lines:P hahaha.
The rules are simple – first you talk about ten things you love and then list ten things you hate. And then, you nominate other blogs, which I won’t, because people get annoyed when you tag them. Apparently.
Ten things I love:
1. Nude nail polish.
2. Steve Madden shoes.
3. Binge-watching The Big Bang Theory.
4. The library. There’s always something comforting about books. Shelves after shelves after shelves of them.
5. Green tea. I’m obsessed with how amazing this stuff is. And it helps lose weight. Proven fact.
6. Plaid shirts. I’m a ’90s baby. I’ll always – ALWAYS – have a thing for plaid shirts.
7. Nude lipstick. Uh oh. Too much nude In here.
8. Free WiFi. Ooooooh.
9. Dan Howell, ’nuff said.
10. How can I forget PewDiePie?
Now. Ten things I absolutely hate:
Well. This should be easy. I’m a sarcastic byotch.
1. Fake friends.
2. YouTube beauty gurus that go, “Oh excuse my fake tan, it’s acting up” – like your flaky fake tan is gonna jump out of the screen and attack my face.
Oh wait. It actually might. I guess. The orangeness keeps getting to me.
3. The fact that when I go shopping, I find my size in the kids’ section. Go on, laugh.
4. I hate pea soup with a passion. If food could get possessed, pea soup would be it. It’s like Avada Kedavra in 3D. Jesus.
5. I HATE people showing belly buttons.
6. The Indian Government.
7. This. What is wrong with the country?!
Only in India.
9. Way too much urbanization.
10. People who txt lyk ds. F*ck you very much.
If you’ve managed to read till the very end, whoa, you’ve got patience. Adopt me? Haha.
Go fix yourself a drink and check your temperature. I probably gave you fever or something.
I’m terribly sorry.