I know, I know.
I know what you’re thinking.
How many awards does this chick do? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
I can’t help it. I never say no to awards, ever.
So, Frederick (https://fredtotherick.wordpress.com/) nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Check out his blog – he’s spontaneous, fun and very, very creative.
🍩 Thank the person who gave you this award.
🍫 Include a link to their blog.
🍕 Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
🍗 Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself.
The food emoji bullet points are totally unnecessary, but I used them because, well – “FOOOOOOD”.
Here are seven facts about moi:
1. I really, really, really talk a lot. Which leads to my chain of conversations getting derailed. I also beat about the bush a lot. Never getting to the point at once. So, that’s me.
2. I’ve never kissed with tongue. I find the whole process gross, unhygenic and basically, just weird.
3. I think fried chicken is healthy. Hear me out. You deep fry it, the oil won’t absorb. Also, chicken is yellow food. And the batter has eggs! Healthy! Total win win.
4. I’m the biggest escapist (since Houdini). I lose myself. In books. Movies. Blogging. Words. It’s a beautiful thing.
5. I’ve got a thing against the way the Chief Minister of West Bengal dresses. This is probably the millionth time I’m saying it – but I can’t stand shabby people!!!!! Ugh. Get a salon appointment already.
Also, shoes distract me.
6. My favorite movies are Flipped, Real Steel, Fight Club, Frozen, Maleficent, Dark Shadows and Little Manhattan. I think Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter are perfection personified, together.
7. I find Disney villains more fascinating than the princesses. I think the movie Maleficent totally proves my point.
Ooh. Another nomination for the same award! This time by the amazing, Batman-loving Ayushi (https://ayushijoshi13.wordpress.com) who asked some questions, I’ll answer them right here:
Do you believe in magic?
Oh yes, I am a huge believer. Magic. Miracles. UFOs. You name it, I believe it.
If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
Everything! Is that bad? Well, not my eyebrow mole though. I really like it.
If you were given a superpower, what would it be?
If you could bring one fictional character to life who would he/she be?Why?
Professor Dumbledore. ‘Nuff said.
Which is the one song that you currently relate to?
I don’t relate relate but I’m obsessed with Talking Body by Tove Lo. At the moment.
Have you ever been heart-broken?
A gazillion times. Do not get me started.
If you were stuck in a zombie apocalypse and were going to die tomorrow what would your last wish be? ( except of course to live :P)
To eat as many donuts as I possibly could. And die a happy and (probably gassy) death.
And I nominate the following AMAZING blogs!
Uday – https://udayology.wordpress.com/ – Pretty interesting name for blog. 😛
Have fun telling me seven random facts about yourself!