Someday I’ll kill Frederick (https://fredtotherick.wordpress.com) for posing this challenge to me, and basically giving me an aneurysm. I’m kidding. I won’t kill you, come back here!
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win or pass, wallow in the Page of Fame.
So here goes.
10:17 pm and I’m ogling at nothing, trying to think, so hard – popping sounds in my brains – and coming up with nothing. 10:22 pm. Still nothing. This is as difficult as… On-point-risotto. On first try. Lord. 10:27 pm. It’s always tiny stuff, such as this – this coming up with words to finish this paragraph – that’s always crazy as the batty old lady upstairs. 11:00 pm. Sitting down for such long durations totally hurts. Ow. My spinal cord is practically numb. And how do folks with arthritis work without complaining non-stop? I’d totally throw tantrums at work. Bad, bad, bad good brainstorming.
Whew. I’m done. That was painful. Like having all my teeth pulled. Ow. God, E, I missed you. C’mere and lemme cuddle the life out of you. Aaaaaaaaah. *contented sigh* I’m beginning to resent tags a little. And I’m having second thoughts about wanting to murder someone. So watch out.
Here are my nominees:
Sabiscuit – https://sabiscuit.wordpress.com/
Sucheta – https://scribblingowlet.wordpress.com/
In case anybody was wondering what Simba – the Shih Tzu with attitude problems – looks like, here’s a proper picture of him.
I know. You want to cuddle. But I’m not falling for that and having my face bitten off. Nasty Simba.