More awards. I know I shouldn’t complain, but you know, it’s leaving me with very less ME posts. Know what I mean? Not to sound whiney or anything – wait. I just sounded whinier than an over made-up chick with a Valley Girl accent whose salon botched up her fake tan! Whoooooops.
Anyway. These lovely girls nominated me for FOUR awards – FOUR AWARDS, Y’ALL. Okay. Not four at a go. I’m lazy and I procrastinate. Sue me. Jeez. I sound so snappy today. Maybe it’s all that chicken tikka masala I wolfed down at dinner. Maybe this is my indigestion talking. Sorry about the TMI.
Vanchula (https://thequintessentialironywecalllife.WordPress.com) nominated me for The Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award. She also happens to be my adopted WordPress kid. Shhhh. And she’s a budding doctor.
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award.
Her questions, and my answers:
1. Coffee. Yay or Nay?
Heck yay! I live, breathe, sleep, drown – you get the drift – white chocolate mocha grande!
2. If you can create two horcruxes which two things would you choose?
Everyone knows I’m this superficial cow slash lipstick hobo, but I wouldn’t encase a bit of my soul in Velvet Teddy. No sireeeee. I’d pick Simba – the very famous Shih Tzu – even though that’s illegal even by Horcrux standards. And my journal from 2008 – when I left school. Makes. No. Effing. Sense. I’ll probably get distracted by shoes, while looking for stuff to make Horcruxes out of, anyway.
3. You have been selected to go on a mission to Mars. Would you accept gladly or refuse the opportunity?
Judging from all that Howard Wolowitz went through, I’d say no thank you.
4. Three things from the Sci-fi world you wish existed in reality?
1. The memory deleting machine thing from the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. 2. Atom the robot from Real Steel so we would ACTUALLY get to see shadow boxing. 3. Every frigging thing about Virtuosity. What? I love sci-fi movies!!
5. If there is one thing in the whole world you would give up your blog for, what is it?
Maybe if I got involved in a political scandal. I hope that day never comes!
6. Are there any special qualities you possess which you’re secretly very proud of, but would die rather than admit in public? If so, What is it? You can tell us. Come on.
Much as I love you, Vanchula… I’ll kill you for making me do this. I’m a trained classical dancer. Go on, laugh.
7. Long rides in a pleasant weather or A good book and coffee?
Good book and coffee! Any day.
8. How beneficial has writing a blog been for you, in terms off personal growth?
It’s made me straightforward and I don’t really feel this weird hesitant thing anymore.
9. If you can spend 1 day with/as any celebrity you want, who would that be?
Alex Pettyfer. With.
10. How blind are you?
Super. Can’t see a thing without my glasses/ contacts. I grope. Sheesh.
On to the next tag!
Blush and Such (http://blushandsuch.com/) – The Beauty Blogger tag! This is my second beauty tag. Yay!
1. State the name of the blogger who nominated you.
2. List ten random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
Oh my God, this is hard!! Ten random facts about myself? Erm. Okay.
1. I don’t like foundation. I feel it’s too heavy. I use a concealer and translucent powder instead.
2. I can’t leave the house without mascara.
3. I love food.
4. I am a creature of habit. A disruption in my schedule makes me snappy.
5. I love working out.
6. I’m not a religious person and I hate the concept of idol worship.
7. I could spend hours in the library and not complain.
8. I’m obsessed with shows like Outlander and Sleepy Hollow and Downton Abbey. The Downton Abbey theme song happens to be my ringtone.
9. I do as many tag blogs as possible because I like connecting with people. And I don’t want to sound like a blog snob.
10. *Ran out of stuff to say. Ugh. I sound so boring!*
Hannah (https://viewthrumywindow.wordpress.com/) – The Liebster Award!
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and display the award on your page.
– Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
– Answer ten questions asked by the person who nominated you.
– Ask your nominees ten questions (she bent the rules to 4).
Her questions, and my answers:
1. What is the best holiday you have ever been on?
Singapore. I managed to not walk into any stop signs, and actually had fun. Hahaha.
2. A Random fact about you.
Again?! No. I’m not doing this.
3. A Novel / Movie or both( or any of your preferred strains like Plays, Poems etc) that just BLEW your mind.
I love The Holiday! British accents, Jude Law and babies!!!
4. An early childhood memory.
I’d stolen a kitten from this cat my aunt had – and the cat came back and scratched me. And took the kitten away. I was three.
Kritika (https://krivashist.wordpress.com/) – Versatile Blogger Award!
– Thank the person who tagged you.
– Display the award logo on your blog.
– Tell them seven random facts about yourself – Seriously?!
– Nominate others.
I totally ran out of stuff to tell y’all about me. This is totally like constipation. You know, you keep straining and – wait, I got something!!
1. Well, this.
2. I can be very moody at times – nothing 🍩🍫🍕👠🍭 and 🍗 can’t fix.
3. I HATE cats. Don’t judge me. They make me sneeze. And after the history I mentioned earlier, they don’t like me either.
4. Again, is it weird that I want to marry SHELDON COOPER?! I mean, he’s single. Right? Amy kinda sorta dumped him!
5. I have a phobia of snakes and elevators.
6. This is totally me.
7. I take ten years to trust a person. Minimum. Not kidding.
Again, no nominations.