Don’t get all excited. It’s just a random post about maxi dresses. Why, you ask? Well, there was this one time I did a post about jumpsuits sucking bananas. And people wanted me to do more fashion posts.
So, because I love making a fool out of myself, here goes.
Have you seen cookie monster eating cookies? That’s me with maxi dresses. No, I don’t eat them. (Wait, is fabric edible?) I obsessively buy them. I’ll probably wear them even when they go out of style and die, because in my opinion, they are the bomb dot com.
Now, I’ve been wearing maxis as long as I can remember, because my Mum has a problem with tiny skirts. I’ll admit, I hated them at first, but now? It’s like pineapple on my pizza, which I love and can NOT live without, don’t judge.
I’ve probably worn maxis long enough to be confused with a Amish grandma. That however, does not deter me. Here’s why maxis and I go together like ham and eggs, y’all:
1. They don’t give you camel toe, unlike jumpsuits.
2. Super easy to throw on. It’s like a whole put-together outfit. Plus they hide all the flabby bits that defy gravity and threaten to escape.
3. You never have Marilyn moments. Thank God.
4. Speaking of which… You get plenty of air circulation around your, erm, thingamajigs.
5. THEY MAKE ME LOOK TALLER.
I should just probably spare y’all the headache and end with something cute. Right?
The lovely Kait King (https://kaitkingthewriter.wordpress.com) nominated me for the Post A Quote A Day Challenge, so this was my quote for today.
Also, the filthy hypocrite that I am, I don’t want to go live on Venus. Hahaha.