Disclaimer: We all know that I’m this giant ranty person. That always, always seems to have something to rant about. I’m always complaining, and well, entertaining you in the process.
So without further ado, a list of ten things that annoy the life out of me and that I take as a personal insult – you might want to get popcorn and watch the drama unfold by degrees:
1. People that hit the unfollow button on Instagram like a boss. Ooh. Obviously, this had to be on the top of the list. Now what the actual, true-blue f*ck? I know that this isn’t a big deal and I make an issue out of everything, but that unfollow button? When I haven’t done anything to you? Houston, we’ve got a problem.
2. People that leave nasty comments on some girl’s giant makeup collection. I don’t get it. Is she taking your money? No. Why does it give you a butt itch? Hobos.
3. When people say that Bengalis are whiny, stuck up and only talk about education. YOU TAKE THAT BACK. The last person that said this to me is rotting away in Albania. So watch it, there.
4. People that marry for dowry. Seriously? I can’t even.
5. People that say crappy stuff like, “Oh you’re a doctor. You’ve got an easy life. And tons of money. Why are YOU saving up?” To give you a reconstructive surgery on your face. And change your geography beyond recognition. First off, this is not an easy life. You deal with the casualty ward. I dare you, step in here for one day without dying. Thank you.
6. When you do something nice for another person, and everyone else thinks that you’ve got a motive. No. Some of us are actually nice, some of us are born with it and we love doing stuff for other people. It’s called ‘being human’. No, not talking about Salman Khan’s brand.
7. Holier than thou attitude. ‘Nuff said.
8. Girls that act so pricey when you ask them where they got their ($9 drugstore, shhh) lipstick from. Dude. I get it, everyone wants to be unique, but what’s the harm in telling people little things like that?
9. When my eyeliner isn’t on point and my hair looks like I’ve stuck my fingers in a plug socket and certain b*tches point that out every nanosecond. Efffffff you. I know I messed up, don’t keep telling me!
10. When I’ve been running on the f*ckmill (treadmill) for what seems like ten years and I’ve only burned like, 300 calories. And the trainer tells me I’m no good at all. Hashtag depression. (Oh did I also mention that I hate hashtags? Because they’ve ruined my life? Does anyone wanna hear that story? Lemme know.)