It’s been a while since I’ve done posts like this one, so I figured why not?
The lovely NJ nominated me for the Infinity Dreams Award – well, she actually nominated me for a bunch of those, but I’m way too lazy to type 15271919 random facts about myself (sorry, NJ).
Basically you just thank the blogger who nominated you, then you state seven facts about yourself (gulp) and nominate other blogs.
My nominees for today:
(Feel free to ignore the nominations.)
Here comes the icky part. Yet another seven facts about yours truly:
1. The other day I was lying in bed, texting this person, when the phone landed on my nose. Bad news? I now have a super painful nose. Good news? I FINALLY HAVE A NOSE. Which used to be non-existent at one point of time.
2. I hate the f*ckmill. And my personal trainer who took away all of my Skittles.
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with British men, as you all know. I can’t seem to pick one. Eastenders has messed with my brains, royally.
4. I’m a good friend, and a possibly crappy girlfriend. Being completely honest here.
5. I can’t deal with change. That’s when I start turning into the hulk.
6. My favorite color is white. Basically, every color of the rainbow. Completely random, I know.
7. I’m a terrible singer. So much so that when I sing, I attract a cloud of mozzie party on top of my head. Like this weird, whiny halo.
Bonus random point: I hate Twilight. With a passion.