This might sound repetitive, but well, this bacteria seems to love me. I might be holding the Guinness world record for the cow with the most strep attacks. You never know. Anyway, the poojas got over last night, so the place is finally free of those Honey Singh songs I’ve been complaining about, non-stop, for three whole days.
Only not so yay anymore, because I woke up with a Streptococcal throat infection. I’m beginning to wonder if I’ve got AIDS or something, because let’s face it, no normal person catches a cold 528191991 times per month. (Also, I’ve been missing out on my stupid Vitamin shots for a while now, so that might be the problem here. I’m hoping it is, and that I don’t have AIDS.)
So now I’m dealing with a drippy nose, again, fighting a lost battle with a host of Kleenex. While doing all of the following, all at once:
1. I’ve dug up a lot of old books and I’m devouring them. Along with ginormous cups of green tea. (And honey. Yum. Not Honey Singh, just so we are clear.)
2. I’m also stalking my crush on Instagram, and trying to be a smart arse about it.
3. Looking at Dan Howell‘s videos and laughing my head off. And b*tching about everything, to my cousin.
4. Eating a lot of chocolate and telling the whole entire planet that I’m sick. (Basically this.)
5. Buying more stuff. Keep in mind that this month I’m doing a gift swap with a friend and I’m completely and “udder”ly broke (“udder” because I’m a cow) but I’m not letting that stop me.
Also, I’m majority p*ssed at the stupid courier services. Ugh. They’re all on friggin’ holiday and I’ve to wait FOREVER to get the stuff I got for my friend. And I’m not the most patient person on earth, as you can obviously tell.
How do you handle yourself when your package gets super late?!