You know what takes work? Hard work? Being a good girl. You’re always supposed to be perfect and all princess prima donna. I can’t do that ish. Not anymore.
I’m not promoting bitchiness in any way, but I totally think that bitches have it so easy. Now if I were to turn into a full-blown, raging sort of a bitch, my life would get multiple times easier. Here’s why:
1. I could just snub people randomly, for no reason whatsoever. Because this is something a bitchy-bitch-bitch would do, and nobody would ask for an explanation.
2. I could be self-obsessed and give Kim K a run for her money.
3. I could flirt with 362525127262 people and not question myself. Because I would have no conscience. And I could not care less about hurting people.
4. I wouldn’t feel the need to explain to the world why I’m a certain way and why I look a certain way. Because then, everyone would accept me the way I was.
5. I could have bipolar disorder without people asking me to “Dude, you gotta change.”
6. I could wear my constipated face 24/7 and not have people ask me if I were miserable or if I actually had something stuck up my butt. Heck, nobody asks Kanye that and he’s still got such a following. #goYeezy
7. I could switch my lifestyle choices and again, not have to offer anyone any sort of explanation.
8. I would have books written featuring characters inspired by me. Long shot. But still.
9. I could ignore texts from my closest friends with the lamest sort of excuses, ie, “I have a life, get out of my face. Go find another bitch to mollycoddle with. I have a lot on my plate, you jobless son of a fuck.” And when they’d get hurt because of my behavior, I’d just buy them a Gucci handbag because they’d be sorry sacks of crap that’d need treats thrown their way.
10. I would have a boyfriend with no backbone who’d be useless as eff and stick with me cause I looked hot in photos.
This was inspired from real life.