So M nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award and I’m gonna jump right in before I talk too much, since this would take forever otherwise.
1. Give the person who nominated you a shout out and display the award logo on your blog.
2. State seven random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate other people.
Here comes the awkward part. Seven random facts about myself. Okay, here goes nothing:
1. Now that many of us are doing the Johnny Reads 2016 Reading Challenge, which requires you to read 20 books – I HAVE to tell you that I read pretty fast. Thank you, giant med school text books. I’ve already finished book three. Book recommend to you by a friend (Tuedays with Morrie). That book is gut-wrenching. In a good way.
2. I love Earl Grey. No, I’m not British. I just fell back in love with tea.
3. I mostly have a photographic memory when it comes to people I care about. I’ll remember everything. And use that to my advantage later, depending on whether I wanna win a fight or let go.
4. I claim to hate romance novels and movies ONLY because I’m honestly lonely as ever and they make me cry.
5. I have a thing for the colors white, turquoise and mint.
6. Like every other beauty junkie, I buy lipsticks that look EXACTLY the same.
7. I hate my teeth. Which is why I don’t smile.
And also, ALL of you. Don’t be blog snobs. (Go do the tag, if you want to. No obligations.) Everyone is beautiful.