Dang. February’s here. Like, isn’t that a bit too soon?! The past month has been okay, no major catastrophes; I basically rediscovered a lot of old favorites. And since I’ve been traveling a lot, I have a lot of minis as my favorites, rather than the full sized versions. Without further ado…
1. Lorac Pro Palette: This sucker is amazing, even though the matte shades are a bit too powdery. But nothing can beat the fact that it is so versatile, travel friendly and has BOTH matte and shimmer shadows. Win win.
2. Benefit Sugarlicious lip and cheek kit: I bought this because of the tiny High beam and Bene tint, and obviously they pack a punch – what surprised me was how beautiful that lip gloss looked on the first time I slapped it on. And I’ve been wearing it a lot. Coming from me, a total lip gloss hater, it’s huge. Love this kit. Love, love.
3. ColourPop Super Shock Cheek in Tongue Tied, and highlighter in Stole the Show: Holy Mama. These guys are THE bomb. Specially the highlighter. I can’t help wishing the pan was enormous and I could stick my face in it. It’s that good.
4. Benefit fake up concealer in light: For some reason, I ended up looking like a panda or a mutant raccoon this past month. This under eye concealer saved my life. Hahha.
5. Bite Beauty Lip Crayon in Meritage: It ain’t red, it ain’t nude, it ain’t pink and it ain’t berry. It’s the perfect in between shade. Loving this baby.
6. Nars lip gloss in Orgasm: (Yes. ANOTHER GLOSS. Yep, still me.) Just like the blush, this peachy lip gloss has gold shimmer in it. And it’s the wedding season. Need I say more? For those of y’all asking, no it doesn’t do anything for your sex life. Certainly hasn’t helped mine.
7. Nars Via Veneto Larger than Life Long Wear Eyeliner: Creamy, jet black, long lasting. You got me.
8. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: This reminds me of Kat von D’s Tattoo liners. I have this in the shade dark brown for those days when I don’t want a crisp winged liner, and would rather settle for a subtle one.
9. Urban Decay makeup setting spray: Makeup tends to slide off my face when I least want it. This guy keeps it locked in.
I’ve just finished reading The Exorcist – which means I’ve read about ten books in January. All time low. My favorite would have to be Tuesdays with Morrie. That book is something.
I also binge watched Once upon a time. To the point of severe dry eye from staring at the laptop all day. That show is so good.
What have y’all been loving this past month?