Like I mentioned earlier, February’s been insane. I mean, where did it even go?! It was a good month, though. You know. I got my hands on loads of makeup, I saw my cousins and a couple of friends after a LONG time and I did travel a lot. Which means I don’t really have a lot of favorites to talk about. Anyway, here goes.
1. Cinema Secrets Foundation Palette, series 300: I honestly don’t know what I was doing without this guy in my life, because the coverage is amazing and it wears beautifully. Each little pan in the palette contains 0.09 oz of product, which may not seem like a lot, but then a little does go a long way. I recommend using a BeautyBlender for best coverage. The palette retails for USD 36.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, Dark Brown: I really like taking time to do my brows, and I prefer the Brow Wiz over the DipBrow. The spoolie is amazing.
3. Becca Under Eye Corrector: I don’t have a panda eye problem, but my under eye area tends to look dull sometimes, specially after I’ve stayed up all night lurking (kidding) – this baby helps.
4. ColourPop x KathleenLights Where the Night is Quad: I’ve been obsessed with the metallic eyeshadows that ColourPop does, for a whole year now. And all the shades here are beautifurrrrrrr.
5. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks Anna Nicole and Posh Spice: I mix them together, and I’ve been wearing this lip combo so much it’s become my signature lip.
6. Reader’s Digest February Edition: The one month my subscription fails to reach me, of course it’s the one that has amazing content. The Making of a Jihadist literally gave me goosebumps.
What have y’all been loving this past month?