I’m pretty much an open book, and y’all probably know me very well by now.
Or do you? Let’s find out.
Rules: Basically, what you do for this tag is post five sets of statements, containing two truths and one lie – about yourself. You have your audience guessing which ones are true and which are lies, and you wait a day or two to post the correct answers.
This is such a fun tag, and since my favorite blogger Paul nominated me, I thought I’d give it a go! Okay. So.
A. I hate stuffed animals.
B. I don’t eat meat.
C. I’m lactose intolerant.
A. I’ve never played a sport in my life.
B. I’ve had three orange pet cats.
C. I once ran away at age 3, to buy candy, while on vacation with the family.
1. Once I got chased by a dog while on my morning run.
2. I walked into a stop sign while texting a boyfriend, and ended up with a giant bruise on my forehead.
3. A monkey stole my glasses, age 10, again on vacation.
1. I have trust issues, which is why I haven’t dated a person in the flesh, since 2010.
2. I’m a terrible driver and I can’t ride bikes.
3. My car is green like a toxic frog.
1. I love donuts with filling in the center.
2. I won no prizes while in school because I was supremely untalented.
3. I’m not a people person.
And everyone else that’s interested!
Okay. Done! Can you guess which statements are true? Leave me your answers in the comments!